Hello, Guac lovers! Since today is National Guacamole Day we have prepared a simple, fast, and tasty guac to celebrate the holiday! It's also the perfect, star dish for the last weekend of Summer!
- 3 ripe avocados
- 3 tbsp of fresh cilantro
- 2 tsp of finely chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp of finely chopped tomatoes
- 2 tsp of a finely chopped jalapeno
- 3 tsp of freshly squeezed lime juice
- A nice pinch of coarse salt
In a medium to large bowl, put chopped cilantro, red onion, and jalapeno into a bowl. Add avocado and mash together with a wooden spoon or masher. Fold in chopped tomatoes, add salt and lime juice and fold over once more. Serve with crunchy tortilla chips and you're done! Enjoy and Happy Guac Day!
We purchased our ingredients from Whole Foods Market
The Table Setup includes: Meraki Home Accents